- Assists in planning the daily work schedule within assigned territory to ensure completion of Preventive Maintenance and remedial maintenance.
- Uses escalation policies as required to keep management informed of down situations.
- Verifies and approves the operational quality of system equipment. Performs daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, biannual, and annual periodic maintenance on systems within established time frames. Also performs wet cleans as required. Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of systems. Troubleshoots and corrects process variations on systems partially with assistance from senior engineers.
- Assumes responsibility for complete customer satisfaction within assigned accounts. Assists in planning, communicating, and co-ordinating support plans with customer management.
- Performs start-up, warranty, paid service, and service contract activities. Performs TIER II start-ups within established time frames. Assists on TIER III start-ups. Provides technical assistance to less experienced Applied personnel. Uses training and experience to identify some process related system problems.
- Serves as the Company liaison with the customer's front line management on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects. Assists in the preparation of and participates in customer meetings.
- Develops and implements plans to increase productivity. Tracks equipment performance and plan uptime improvement. Has a working knowledge of Statistical Process Control. Utilises Quality Improvement Process methods and terminology.
- Plans and executes support activities on a wide range of Applied Materials' systems. May need technical assistance in performance of daily responsibilities.
- Has developed proficiency in a range of analytical processes or procedures to carry out assigned tasks
- Has a good understanding of how the team integrates with others to achieve objectives
- May provide informal guidance and support to more junior team members
- Provides solutions to problems in situations that are atypical or infrequently occurring based on existing precedents or procedures
- Impacts the quality of own work and its contribution to the team
- Uses communication skills to regularly exchange information
Years of Experience:
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.