1. Support business departments monetizing data and creating Value from data. The focus is on identifying and implementing relevant use cases with customer impact together with the business as advanced analytics solution
2. Identify the necessary data, undertake data acquisition and exploration, including data harmonization and normalization of CASE solutions for internal and external partners. Further you are responsible for their automated integration
3. Configure and use the necessary tools (for example, R, Spark, Scala XML Editors, Hadoop)
4. Enable the integration of analysis and prediction results into relevant channels and applications (such as Next Best Action / Next Best Offer)
• Degree in business informatics or computer science, physics, math, social sciences or comparable qualification
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Data/ Insights/ Analytics area.
• Familiar with DevOps and agile development
• Comprehensive experience using SQL and scripting languages such as R, Python and Scala etc.
• Deep understanding of machine learning models, mastering R and Python and have worked with tools like Azure ML, Spark ML, Mahout, Mllib, RapidMiner, MATLAB, etc.
• Familiar with tools like Hadoop, MongoDB, BigQuery and Spark
• Already have insights visualization and insights storytelling know-how (D3.js, JS Sharting Libraries) as well as know-how on actionable insights (prescriptive analytics)
• Have good analytical and conceptual skills