• Assume development and enhancement tasks as instructed by supervisors.
• Support and monitor the day-to-day Banking Data Warehouse (BDW) operations
• To resolve application errors/bugs and incidents when necessary
• To ensure all responses are within predefined SLA
• To ensure issues are identified, reported, tracked and closed in a timely manner
• To work with maintenance and support members to further improve the operational processes
• To perform follow-up with required parties for closure
• To work with development team for new application support handover with proper documentation, training and guidance
• To perform follow-up on the service request closure and purchase acquisition preparation for chargeback
• To regularly update management via established reporting templates for progress updates.
• To ensure systems/application documentation is kept up-to-date.
• Assume responsibility for tasks as directed by supervisors.
• Ensure compliance to IT standards, SDLC standards, policies and procedures.
• Experience in SDLC processes and application development.
• Experience in application support preferably in a banking environment
• Good experience in Unix Scripting and troubleshooting
• Good experience and familiarity in using ETL tools such as DataStage, QualityStage, Informatica, DTS, SSIS, Informatica, Teradata etc.
• Experience in Data Warehouse/Data Mart/Big Data project implementation
• Familiar with database SQL statement such as Oracle, DB2, MS SQL and other relational database command
Experience in any of the tools - DataStage, MSSQL SSIS, Informatica, SAS, Teradata skills
Experience with any of the databases – IBM DB2, Oracle and MSSQL
Personal skills (Soft Competencies [Core/Leadership])
• Good analytical, technical, written and communication skills
• Ability to work as a team
• Ability to work under pressure
• Highly result oriented and can work independently
• Willing to take up support over weekend and public holidays
If you are interested, please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details below:
Total Yrs of Exp:
Relevant Yrs of Exp:
Highest educational attainment:
Current Salary per month :
Expected Salary per month :
Reason looking for a job: