We are looking for Data Warehouse Developer who responsible for capturing data from source systems, transforming it in whatever manner is necessary to load it into the database. The Data Warehouse architect, data modeler, and DBA are usually involved with the Data Warehouse Developer to ensure that they understand the requirements and the programs deliver the required data components. The Data Warehouse Developer should work closely with the DBA to create the physical database design.
• Develop extract, transform, and load (ETL) solution using SSIS for data movement / integration and other data processing needs.
• Develop Stored Procedure and perform SQL query extraction.
• Work closely with System Analyst and solution Architect in ETL Solution.
• Review of ETL specifications
• Automation tests of ETL jobs Experience
• Relevant years of working experience in ETL or BI development
• Hands on experience in ETL techniques (Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services) and familiar with other data tools
• Hands on in SQL language and MSSQL/MYSQL Server Good oral and written communication skills.
• Willing to explore, research and apply new technologies and tools to streamline the existing process.