1. Minimum 3- 5 years of hands-on working experience in the similar field is required
2. Familiar with the main data manipulation languages such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL, DB2, PostgreSQL & MySQL and the principles of database design. Knowledge of structured query language (SQL) including complex SQL is a must.
3. Knowledge on the ‘relational data source control systems’ (RDBMS), ‘object focused data source control systems’ (OODBMS) and XML data source control systems
4. Hands-on with Linux (SUSE & RedHat), Windows and IBM AIX is preferred
5. Powerful individual with systematic problem-solving skill, good organisational skill, detail analytical skill and communication & team playing skill.
6. Capable to deliver and work consistently under tight deadlines with service level commitment
7. Aware and adaptive to the latest & fast moving technological innovation trend and the Data Protection Act
8. Must has strong self-discipline and integrity as data dealt with is Private & Confidential
1. Support & Maintain more than 1,200 production databases across nationwide with 50TB of data and growing at a daily rate of 50GB
2. In charge of database installation, configuration, maintenance, upgrade, optimization and performance tuning for the on-going and new implementation sites
3. Participate in development and testing environment as well in areas related to complicated query definition, data storage strategy and capacity planning, data integrity and confidentiality
4. Involve in overall enterprise database design to ensure the allocated hardware capacity for the database provision is optimal in performance with high level of resilience
5. Require to prepare scripts extensively such as shell or perl script for batch process and database monitoring activities
6. Train junior co-workers in database related technology and hands-on skill sets
As an enterprise solution-based consulting firm, we'll partner with you to implement software or application solutions to achieve revenue growth, cost containment, improved decision competency, and your other technology or business-driven goals.Our expertise spans a wide range of technology platforms and applications
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases