Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Excellent Proven skills on Customer & Client Management, Problem Management, Incident Management, Change Management, RCA & Ticket Analysis.
2. Management of site/accounts SLA, SLO with IT stakeholders and business operations.
3. Hands on experience on Site IT Operations, IT Service Delivery & Shift Management.
4. Deliver efficiencies by contributing to Global Projects including automation by tracking & completing site specific actions/projects on time.
5. Onboarding New Accounts, managing Ramp Up & Ramp Downs, Account Movements & capturing new client requirements to work with the solutioning teams & get it implemented & manage client visits
6. Coordinate with Reso team for site specific requirements related to UPS, Gensets, DC access etc.)
7. Hands on experience on End user computing devices like Desktops, Laptops, Hard Phones, Wifi devices, etc. on both Hardware & Software aspects.
a. Hardware – expertise in identifying & replacing faulty components for deskside, servers, Video Conferencing equipments etc.
b. Software- OS level troubleshooting in Win 7 & Win 10, MS Office 2013 & Above package, Outlook config, Skype For Business, One Drive, Softphone, Antivirus troubleshooting, HDD to HDD Imaging / Ghosting, Printer, Scanner, Bio Metric, Data Encryptions, VPN troubleshooting, Wifi Config, Video Conferencing. Firmware updates for deskside equipment like Cisco & Avaya phones.
8. Hands on handling of IT Ticket resolutions on ITIL based framework, maintaining systems compliance and audits as per COPC, ISO 27001 etc. standards & ensure 100% contract compliance.
9. Trouble shooting & co-ordination for high impact/severity issues & communicating real time updates to the BRC team.
10. Excellent knowledge and understanding of Network, Server & Voice infrastructure for strong troubleshooting & problem resolution skills like Ping & Tracert Analysis, End user Avaya voice troubleshooting, Active Directory Group Policy troubleshooting, DNS resolution, IP config troubleshooting etc., Hub room and Data Center Structured Cabling.
11. Installation of PGP encryption software on all the desktop/laptops to ensure we are compliant to IT & Customer security policies.
12. Managing Local DNS/DHCP/File server/Tivoli server for day to day operations to support Business.
13. Handling Bigfix servers to ensure patch deployment on desktops, compliance management are up to date.
14. Achieving and Maintaining high IT VOC scores.
15. Rotational Shifts, willing to work predominantly in night shifts, 24/7 environment.
16. Identify & report possible/potential exposures that may lead to fraud/non- compliance. Ensure 100% compliance to IT & business processes & org policies.
1. Hands on experience on Desktops & Laptops, Citrix client, both windows software and hardware.
2. Troubleshooting MS Office package 2010 and above
3. Knowledge on Server, Networks and Linux
4. Troubleshooting /Problem resolution skills
5. Excellent Team Management, Team Motivation & Development skills
6. Incident Management skills
7. Customer Service skills
8. Team Work
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/Technical Diploma. Certifications: MCSE