• Liaising with business (products & operations) to confirm functional requirements and track outstanding clarifications from the business requirement document (BRD)
• Prepare and complete document, e.g. technical spec, interface spec
• Liaising with the vendor on getting the change developed and track/monitor until closure.
• Jointly develop data implementation plan with stakeholders.
• Prepare test cases and be involved in reviewing and executing test cases together with testers during SIT.
• Manage defects and report to vendor and test manager and ensure patches for reported defects are delivered in a timely manner
• Prepare and manage the required implementation/go-live activities together with project lead/project manager
OTHER EXPERIENCES REQUIRED
1. Working experience in banking/financial industry
2. Strong technical knowledge and have experience working on projects with the following technology: Oracle BPMS, Oracle ESB, Oracle BI, Oracle Portal
3. Strong analysis skill and testing planning & execution
4. Hands on experience with full software development life cycle
5. Strong in communication and interpersonal skill
6. A good/creative problem solver that goes the extra miles to resolve issues on a timely manner
7. Scrum Master Certification Require
Who We Are? We are predominantly a Software Systems Integrator. Our USP is our exceptional technical strength to build and deliver enterprise grade complex large scale systems around rugged and stable architectures.
Reliable has evolved from a pure software services company to one that has its domain specific solutions too. Reliable’s accomplishments with its software applications have contributed to the success of many a client.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases