• Responsible for contributing to the design & architecture for small to medium projects.
• Works on problems of highly complex scope, through expert usage of non-standard concepts & principles requiring high levels of judgement & interpretation.
• Works as a guide and sets directions for medium d projects of reasonable complexity.
• Applies own judgement to independently determine a course of action, which is then executed by project teams.
• Role is capable of finding out new methods and processes to approach complex situations in the respective area(s) of expertise.
• Requires extensive knowledge of multiple development technologies/ expert knowledge of one technology.
• Conduct checkpoint review on the overall deliverables
• Guide / Review the preparation of technical design documents in accordance to functional specifications. Ensure that documentation is in place and maintained
• Timely submission, correctness and completeness of the status report weekly for teams
• Guide in preparation of technical design documents. Ensure that documentation is in place and maintained
• Expected to continue to build upon domain knowledge and technical/ proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise, while adapting standard principles to new or changed conditions in day to day work.
• Has the ability to respond to detailed queries. May be called upon to advise Sr Management on specialised technical issues.
• Responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members in the team to help them scale up faster.
Allegis Global Solutions is the exclusive Contingent HR services provider for one of the world’s leading banks. At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the world's most international banks with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries. They operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of their income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their brand promise, Here for good, underlines their distinctive approach.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases