A DevOps Engineer is responsible to,
• Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes
• Put in place continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) process and tools to enable the agile team to deliver quality software based on user feedback.
• Develop scripts to automate build, software release, application deployment and system and application management
• Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security
• Conduct automated system level vulnerability security scan, harden system and application platform
• Liaise with 3rd party software and hardware vendors to manage and resolve incidents and technical issues
• Liaise with 3rd party hosting providers to manage and resolve incidents and technical issues.
• Prepare and maintain technical documentation
Skills Set and Track Record:
Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
• Past track records in Solaris UNIX/Linux/Windows Systems Administration
• 3+ years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
• Expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef).
• You exhibit expertise in software development methodologies
• Knowledge in setting up DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet and Ansible
• Past track records in virtualisation / container technology and setting up continuous integration / continuous deployment process and tools
• Knowledge in application development and setting up of middleware
• Understand networking protocols and services, e.g. SFTP, DHCP, DNS, VLANs, routing will be an added advantage
• Knowledge in setting up and maintaining databases will be added advantage
• Passionate in championing the team to continuously improve to automated and deliver high quality software product
• Good team player, meticulous, analytical and writing skills
Company Information/ Profile
Accion Labs Solutions is a global Innovation-centric organization with 100% focus in the emerging technologies offering Business Innovation services, Strategic consulting, and full-lifecycle implementation services to our clients. We have experience in a range of products – consumer facing products, enterprise products, infrastructure products, EAI/ESB/BPM products.
Accion's suite of services aim to meet the unique requirements of organizations, from business consulting, developing custom solutions (Software Engineering), implementing packaged solutions (Application Implementation), to outsourcing and managing applications. We are a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive organization with professional management, strong technical and financial resources and deep commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, Malaysia, India, U.K and USA.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Accion, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider.
We are always looking for professional who possess an ability to Think out of the box, the ability to evoke that Entrepreneurial streak residing somewhere within themselves. If you have outstanding skills, high energy, and like to work in a team environment with peers and customers, come work with us! We are always looking for great talent to join our team.
IT/Computers - Software
IT/Software Development - Other
Full Time, Employee