• Experience with user requirements gathering, technical designing, developing, testing, and supporting .NET applications
• Detailed understanding of Microsoft .NET object-oriented programming
• Good understanding of SQL Scripting and stored procedures
• Needs to be good at data analysis and debugging
• Perform Technical Specification writing and documentation
• Provide production support, ongoing maintenance and enhancement after project implementation
• Perform unit testing and code review for quality assurance
• Provide expert advice for the best solution to production problems
• Responsible for project monitoring, release coordination, task assignment and timeline.
• Regular interactions with offshore members, technical leads, BSA, QA, DBA and project manager to keep projects on track
• Supervise and assist team members in resolving any technical issues/problems.
• Assist with any ad-hoc tasks assigned as and when required.
• Provide support during implementation of applications during off office hour
• Proposal on enhancement of applications of better performance
Job Requirements (Please specify mandatory skills, additional skills)
• Between 5-10 years of .NET Web application development experiences
• Required Skills – Microsoft .NET, SQL, Web Development
• Strong knowledge in SDLC, Waterfall and Agile development processes
• Strong Data Analysis and problem solving skills
• Strong SQL Scripting and stored procedures
• Good English communication, both verbal and written
• Experience in talking to a difference set of stakeholders
• Exposure to insurance industry will be an advantage