Leading South East Asian Bank Seeks Enterprise Architects
Our client is the South East Asian market leader in the banking and financial industry.The Role
This organization is looking for motivated Enterprise Architects to join the team. The candidates would be an integral part of a team of Enterprise Architects, providing technical expertise across the board to senior stakeholders.Key responsibilities include:
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Delivering quality technical/technology recommendations, proposals, and documentation
- Participating/Leading in research and Proof of Concept activities
- Communicating and explaining technical/architectural decisions to product and development teams
- Ensuring architecture and design recommendations are being followed
- Participating/Leading in global architecture initiatives
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience with and an appreciation of the benefits of software engineering practices and design such as coding standards, agile (scrum) methodologies, and test-driven development
- Strong passion for software architecture, governance, development processes, technical details, and technologies
- Experience in designing solutions for high performance, scalability, and reliability; knowledge in Micro Service & SaaS architecture is a plus
- Proficiency in OOAD, in Java, J2EE and its surrounding technologies including application frameworks like SPRING, Hibernate, Web Frameworks, RDBMS, etc.
- Knowledge/experience in build engineering, code quality and continuous delivery using technologies like Jenkins, Maven, Sonar, Clover, Artifactory, Vagrant, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, etc.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment
- Fluent in English (Verbally and Written)
Contact Reuben Packianathan on (60) 3 2300 7230 or Reuben.P@ambition.com.my or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number RP222061. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710