Our client is well-established bank in Malaysia. Being a market leader, they are always striving to attract the best talents, and at this juncture, they are seeking for a motivated and highly ambitious individual to join them as an Enterprise Architect.
The Enterprise Architect will report to the Head of Enterprise Architecture, and will work closely with senior stakeholders in driving overall technology strategies, principles, road map & design governance of the core banking, origination, payment and operation architecture, across all associated platforms.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Implementing EA principles, current state, target state and roadmap.
• Translating business vision, strategy and plans into architectural direction, by interpreting the business requirements and optimizing architectures for the formulation of new business solutions
• Lead development and definition of target architecture comprising business capability models, business & technology principles, conceptual architecture, technology roadmaps and standards
• To contribute to the refinement and enforcement of the Enterprise Architecture Governance Framework.
• Provide guidance and support in areas of enterprise architecture processes, tools, methodology, standards and templates.
• Support or lead evaluation and opportunistic introduction of new technologies within the bank
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
• At least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, system analysis or related study.
• Candidates must have 8+ years of experience managing software delivery and architecture teams, in the banking or financial services industries.
• Candidates must demonstrate expertise in the use of Enterprise Architecture tools and systems including but not limited to application portfolio management and application / infrastructure modelling.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of financial, non-financial, technical and executive audiences.
• Deep understanding of the business and the ability to discuss technological terminology in business terms.
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #224227.