The ERP Consultant is responsible to understand & analyze requirements.
To develop technical design specification & translate design into specifications and program codes.
• Understand & analyze requirements
• Develop technical design specification & translate design into specifications and program codes.
• Develop unit test package, execute test and document test results to ensure the quality of the program.
• Conduct review & integration testing to ensure the quality of deliverables before handing over to users for UAT.
• Fix reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of the programs in the production environment.
• Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently.
• Manage changes to configurable items. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls & audits.
• Prepare & maintain up-to-date system.
Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
Typically 1-5 years’ experience in at least 1 ERP technology area (especially in the ERP programming language).