• Responsible for the ETL programs to extract, transform, clean, and move data and metadata so they can be loaded into a data warehouse, data mart, or operational data store.
• Design, code, and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to provide complex software enhancements for databases
• Collaborate with functional team and other team leads to create integration solutions
• Apply generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation
• Lead design and review meetings with all appropriate parties
• Ensure design, structure, and content meet performance guidelines; assist with test planning and testing
• Develop detailed documentation including functional and technical design documents, test cases, support documentation, migration and installation steps, release notes, mapping documents etc
• Provide high-level analysis and design reviews to solve conceptual problems and avoid duplication of efforts within the development group
• 4+ years of experience as an ETL Developer using SQL Server Integration Tools (within an EDW):
• SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2016 and ideally 2017.
• Exposure to the Azure platform would be useful.
• Experience leading and developing medium to large scale Operational and Decision Support based Data Integration projects including Real-Time and Webservice based initiatives
• Experience with relational and dimensional data modelling
• Experience building and operating a data warehouse
• Knowledge of Data Profiling and Data Quality concepts and techniques