- Based next to the Jurong East MRT station
- Strong excel skills required covering Formula, V look, Pivot table
- Avail to start now or in next few weeks
Our client is a large MNC based next to the Jurong East MRT station.
It is now looking for an Analyst for a 4 to 5 mth contract who is strong on Excel (covering V look up, Pivot Tables , Formula etc).
Your key role is to support the HR department and work on some excel sheets/ models containing payroll costs and check on the formulas for the cost calculations. You will also be involved in troubleshooting scenarios and assisting of the forecasting tool relating to the cost forecasts (compared to actual costs), and fine tune and amend existing personnel cost and headcount excel model based on HR and Finance input. The model will be used for all forecasting/ budget and variance analysis subsequently.Scope of work:
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Business, Mathematics or Engineering
- Good in excel. Do not need macro, but need to be able to correct complicated formulas and provide new formulas.
- Able to go into details and reconcile numbers between databases.
- Very numeric.
- Able to pick up concept in Finance and HR well and translate the concept into excel formula (though prior exp in Finance and HR is not required).
- Able to correct and change excel formula easily.
- Good in details with good data accuracy.
- Good in troubleshooting problems in reports and excel
- Can start work now or in Nov
- Able to commit to a 4 to 5 mth contract assignment
To apply, please send your cv in word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include details of your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posted by :
CAP Consulting (EA licence : 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA registration : R1105649)