Role : Executive Recruiter, Malaysia
Location : Malaysia
This is a role which covers all aspects of the recruitment cycle from building relationships with hiring manager, taking detailed briefs, managing the end-to-end recruitment process, including conducting interviews and finding the most appropriate recruitment methods to on-boarding. We currently seek a strongly networked recruiter. This is a role in a constantly changing and fast-paced organization.
• Discuss the detailed job requirement with key hiring managers.
• Work with a variety of recruiting channels to maximize speed and accuracy on the hiring of senior members of the organization, collaborating with agencies if need.
• Conduct internal referral program.
• Responsible for the whole recruiting process including resume pre-screening, phone interview, face to face interview, technical interview arrangement, offer negotiation.
• Make recruiting report if required.
• Building strong relations with Practices / Business stakeholder
• Share best practices & market trends / market intelligence with hiring managers
• 8+ years of working experience in recruiting related field ideally in IT industry.
• Has knowledge about the IT industry and IT technology.
• Ideally comes with both agency and in-house recruitment background
• Experience with sourcing and recruiting all levels employees
• Experience in full life-cycle recruitment, including but not limited to:
o High creativity and keen understanding of talent sourcing.
o Sourcing (using LinkedIn, Jobs central, social media, etc.)
o Candidate management until he/she joins
o Interview management and successful offer negotiation
o Strong familiarity with ATS
• Work independently and also collaborate with team members to develop a cohesive and collaborative environment
• Strong working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Detail oriented and exceptional interpersonal skill.
• Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
• Fluency in local languages and English