EXECUTIVE – HR PLANNING
1. Assist Head of Department / Division in coordination any new improvements and development of activities relating to HR and Admin matters.
2. Lead the individual project assigned by division independently and able to scheduling & timely execution of projects including proposal of corrective action to address improvement on staff salary and benefits, staff retention and development, operations standards, appraisal and compliance matters.
3. Ensure effective use of resources & identifying core competencies for optimum productivity & efficiency. Responsible for staff motivation & retention while establishing and maintaining improvement activities or projects.
4. Work closely with other Divisions in identifying, introducing and executing improvement activities or development activities that aim at, uplifting and improving Honda ‘s image, performance and business value, besides sustaining the staff and resources
5. To always assist and provide support to overall division, departments and other job assigned by superior from time to time.JOB REQUIREMENT
1. Min. Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related disciplines.
2. Min. of 2 years of experiences in Human Resources as well in project planning and management will be added advantage.
3. Sufficient knowledge in Employment Act & Statutory Act.
4. Fluent in both spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia and local dialect.
5. High competency in Microsoft Office.
6. Required good communication and interpersonal skills.