Description: Finance Analyst - credit reviewLocation: Subang1.POSITION SUMMARY
Perform credit evaluation for customers within a specified period every month, including assessment and recommending credit limits for all regions. Also, to ensure that evaluation are done in accordance to corporate standard processes and policy.Ensure all credit request process timely and meet KPI 3 working days upon completion sufficient of documents and information.2.PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIE
- Assessing customers credit applications and providing value-added information on credit customers globally.
- Assist stakeholders to provide support and address enquiries relating to credit process.
- Conduct analytical reviews on the data gathered on the credibility of the customers globally and recommend credit limits with justifications to management for final approval.
- Ensure timely follow up with stakeholders & management on customers credit request.
- Perform annual credit reviews on all credit customers for the Group.
- Perform research, create and maintain database for customers credit information.
- Evaluate credit worthiness of customers and update system for credit information.
- Monitor credit status of credit customers via periodic credit watch list report.
- Maintain and prepare credit master listing for the Group.
- Prepare AR KPI & DSO reports for monitoring, forecast, & collection action.
- Prepare AR reports for regional management review periodically.
- Prepare/perform ad hoc task/reporting requested by management/stakeholders.
- Ensuring audit findings points are addressed and resolved.
- Providing feedback to supervisor on potential process improvements
Bachelor Degree or Professional Qualification in Accounting/Finance.
Minimum 1-2year related experience
Familiar or know how to read Financial Statement / Profit Loss Balance Sheet
Preferably someone who is familiar with the terms like:- current ratio, liquidity ratio, debt ratio, debt to equity, profit margin, return on equity etc.
Desired Competencies (Typical): Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office, ability to handle tight schedules.
Career Channel Sdn. Bhd. | Applicant Tracking System