To provide timely, relevant, and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the company's performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To administer and to prepare reporting for business units for company.
2. To analyse and report company's sales, general and administrative (SAG) expenses
3. To analyse and report actual revenue and cost of Project Accounting against budget
4. To assist in Accounts Receivables during month end closing
5. To review balance sheet reconciliations
2. Pleasant personality
3. Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
4. MUST HAVE: A minimum two (2) years' experience in audit field of Financial Planning & Analysis.
5. Understanding of Statutory Accounting Principles.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases