QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Holders of degree in Accounting and a Professional accounting qualification.
• Have worked in a company with a revenue in excess of RM50M.
• Minimum 5 years manufacturing experience in a similar position.
• Have a flare for numbers, work well with people and have a very positive working attitude.
• Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in working in computerized accounting software, Navision (ERP) preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Advanced Excel skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly organized and reliable with a strong sense of integrity.
• Able to work independently and under pressure.
• Manage the accounting, tax and treasury activities of the company.
• Prepare monthly management reporting.
• Risk and compliance management.
• Financial controlling including cash management, debtor collection and creditors payments.
• The responsibilities will include assisting operations team in the monthly operation review, identification of areas for costs reductions and operational improvements and annual budget process
Walkin for you