Understanding and applying a range of investigatory and audit techniques to objectively review all alerts assigned to them and rapidly disposition alerts through a preliminary review to determine whether the unusual activity that has generated the alert can be readily explained or whether grounds for further investigation exist.
Using their business and operational knowledge to actively seek out and explore information to ensure a full understanding of the facts
Possessing and applying appropriate qualitative and quantitative techniques to effectively prioritize and communicate key issues and outcomes through appropriate documentation and reporting.
Understanding of the prime key areas such as :
•General Anti Money Laundering Policy
•SANCTIONS - Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and other applicable countries & organizations.
•Financial Crime Compliance Risk Model (FCCRM)
•Money Laundering Red Flags/Schemes/Trends
•Special Categories of Clients (SCC) / Politically Exposed People (PEPs) / Group High Risk (GHR) Customers
•Responsible for creating and preparing detailed reports about the subject in question based on analysis and evidences gathered post research.
When you join our team, from day one you’ll have access to a competitive benefits package, including:
• A competitive remuneration package and annual performance based bonus.
• Allowances – contact center, language and night shift allowances.
• Medical insurance coverage for employee, spouse and Children.
• Dental and optical coverage for employees.
• Additional significant life event leave (e.g. marriage, maternity & paternity) that takes care of your well-being.
• Progressive career advancement opportunities.
You will be rewarded with:
• A great place to work.
• Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
• Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth with a starting salary of RM2800.00.
• Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
• Extensive Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!
• Work Life Balance – 5 day work with 2 confirmed off days in a week.
• Free shuttle services for all our employees from certain pick up locations to and from the office.
• Corporate sustainability – we create long-term value by embracing opportunities and managing risks deriving from economic, environmental and social developments.
• Special rates – you will receive special rates for personal loans, home loans and your HSBC credit card Annual Fee is auto waived if you are an employee.
Walkin for you