Full-Stack software engineer
• In this role, it is important to be able to iterate rapidly based on user feedback, experiment with different ideas, without losing sight of engineering quality.
• You’ll be willing to share your opinion on technical direction and contribute to the mix of ideas.
• You will be joining our Agile development teams.
• You will advocate high-quality engineering and best-practice in production software as well as rapid prototypes.
• You must be a strong communicator who can explain what is required to build and deliver great software products.
• Work with the rest of the team and develop collaboratively.
You may also have a knack for related skills, including user experience, data visualization, algorithm design and there may be opportunities to grow these other skills as part of your role if you so wish.
• Preferable have knowledge in Blockchain technology.
• Preferable have experience building single page applications.
• Preferable have experience making cross-platform apps using Xamarin.
Microsoft Azure / NoSQL / REST APIs / Kubernetes and related technologies.
FRONT END DEVELOPER
• Front-end development ensuring the best possible customer experience.
• Scoping and building the frontend in order to secure a fast and smooth user experience.
• Maintaining the platform and at the same time challenge/enhance the existing set-up.
• Develop and implement new user-facing features.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
• Optimizing project flows by collaborating with other team members and partners.
• Take charge of the front-end part of the full-stack.
• Contribute to an agile and efficient development team.
• You have at least 2 years of work experience with front-end development with relevant tools and methods to create superior solutions.
• You have a strong understanding of HTML and CSS and preferably Sass.
• You must have extensive experience with front-end frameworks like Angular 5, ReactJS, or others.
• You have a good understanding of RxJs request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
• You have extensive experience with building usability.
• You have proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
• You are familiar with front-end build tools, such as Webpack.
• You have proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git. You have a good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance. You must have high English proficiency, both in writing and speaking.