Job Description :
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
- Dynamic work environment
Our client is a premier global operations centre for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Team Manager in Security Services Operations to handle the day to day activities of fund accounting.The Role
Your role will be to overseeing the fund accounting operational work including the calculation of NAV, ensuring timely operational delivery and meticulous reporting and within compliance besides managing escalations and assisting management with project planning and implementations.The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in fund accounting (NAV), with hands-on exposure to the full cycle of operational work including reporting.
- Regional exposure, having handled the process and reporting in a high volume International Bank set-up.
- Good leadership skills, having managed teams of 10 at a minimum.
- Familiarity with the relevant systems, preferably Multifonds.
How To Apply
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number NZ221429.
For similar role(s), please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918T. License Number: JTK 2710