PURPOSE OF ROLE
This position is responsible for The Company relationship with a portfolio of strategic, complex global
accounts. The focus of the role is as the Asia Pacific Account Manager responsible for driving profitable, sustainable growth in those global accounts in The Company.
The incumbent is responsible for developing and implementing an effective Asia Pacific account plan based in-line with the global account plan provided by the CMD/GAGM in the Corporation. This includes achieving set performance targets.SCOPE OF ROLE
The GAM leads and supports the Op Co account managers to drive the Company business opportunity within the global accounts.
The GAM will typically work on Asia Pacific deals that are of US$5m+ in size.
The incumbent is
- The major influencer of Clients enterprise document strategy. They are often considered as a virtual team member by client. Seen as thought leader and sought out by the client for advice on business problems and opportunities.
- The role holder establishes and manages effective business relationships at both functional and executive levels articulating the value that the Corporation can bring.
- To participate in industry and business related organisations, society, conferences and other client related activity.
- The main advocate for their client in The Company - balancing their interest and with that of the Company directives.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Create Client Strategy - Develops effective strategic account strategies in order to drive profitable and sustainable growth.
- Achieve set account targets - including revenue, contracts signed, customer satisfaction and profitability
- Execute Client Strategy - Responsible for implementing the strategic account strategy to maximize new service opportunities while acting as the client advocate.
- Navigate Political Environment - Identifies, understands and leverages the political dynamics in the client organization and within The Company to effectively achieve your goals.
- Engage Senior Executives Through Thought Leadership - Establishes position of business advisor as well as creating potential growth opportunities with client executives by demonstrating thought leadership and strategic thinking.
- Document Value - Responsible for communicating and leveraging the value delivered to expand the client relationship and increase the business growth opportunities.
- Represent the One Face of The Company - Creates opportunities for selling unique, value-added solutions through the effective positioning of the full spectrum of the Company portfolio.
- Operate as a General Business Manager - Responsible for making decisions and performing the role to maximize operational excellence, drive profitable growth and minimize risk for The Company.
- Create and Lead Effective Sales Teams - Leads, motivates and inspires virtual teams to successfully execute client strategies and tactics to maximize sales effectiveness and increase win rates.
- Relevant degree qualification e.g. business, marketing, technology
- A proven track record in significant/complex consultative services-led sales engagements and multiparty negotiations with partners and Clients
- 5+ years experience in proactively engaging at Senior Executive level within client organizations
- Experience of having developed and executed business strategies to substantially increase account growth and revenues
- Experience gained from working with or in the relevant FSI or Manufacturing or Healthcare industry.
- Demonstrates aptitude for innovation and appreciation of client business drivers