Job Description :
- Prestigious bank
- Exceptional opportunity
Our client is a leading international bank with interests in all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking, is currently hiring senior professionals to work with operation teams in the global custody business, handling clearing, corporate action,settlements and transaction management .The Role
Your role will be to navigate the global custody operations including corporate actions and trade captures, looking into the daily operations besides the escalation, working with international stakeholders and managing a team.The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer
- Minimum 7 year's experience in Securities Operations with strengths in trade operations or corporate action or handling clearing operations.
- Hand on people managements skills for at least 3 years.
- Open to shift hours, with exposure to working with global clients.
- Knowledge in process improvement, innovation and planning and strong communication skills.
- Ability to handle escalations , with ability to look into problem solving swiftly.
How To Apply
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email toquoting reference number NZ227207.
For similar roles, please visit Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918T. License Number: JTK 2710