- to provide support to end users on their mobile and desktop platforms
- support consist of expertise on software application packages and the environments and platforms in which the business operate (desktop, laptops, PC-COE, remote access, messaging, etc)
- Knowledge in technical skills in hardware, MS Operating Systems, Network, Remote Connectivity, and process knowledge to ensure quality in all the Global Service Desk business, infrastructure support and documentations
- Monitor queues for ticket misroutes, unresolved, or those requiring deep investigations
- Assist team with other duties required to maintain the call center operates smoothly
- Role required to support Japan Market.
- Japanese speaking (to liaise with the Japanese speaking associates)
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Entry Level candidates are encouraged to apply
- Willing to work on varying shifts
- Required Skill(s): IT support, Service desk, Helpdesk
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Able to read and write in Japanese or Mandarin