• Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Leverage previous development expertise, take part in the delivery process, write software and stay ahead with the latest in cutting-edge technologies
• Work on bug-fixing and improving application performance
• Ensure the best performance, responsiveness and quality for all applications
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize the efficiency of development
• Self-motivated, able to work independently, entrepreneurial, excellent time management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate complex technical issues to cross-functional teams
• Adhere to the Agile or Dev & Ops work principle
• Required Skill(s): Go Language(Golang) or Ruby On Rails (At least one).
• Experience in Microsoft .NET, C#, HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and Microsoft SQL Server is a plus
• Experience in CI/CD tools is a plus
• Software pattern design experience and skill
• Familiar with design principle
• At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.