We are representing our client located in Nusajaya Industrial area which is a home-grown Manufacturer of Heavy Equipment, Attachments and Component parts used in machinery for heavy applications in the Oil and Gas, Construction, Mining, Dredging, Plantation, MRT and other Industries.
Position : Group Finance Controller
Reporting to : Executive Director - Finance
- Responsible for the Group’s full spectrum of the finance, costing, accounting, taxation, company secretarial and auditing
- Ensuring accurate periodic Group financial, management and statutory reports are prepared
- Lead and manage product costing and departmental costing analysis
- Financial planning, budgeting, cash flow analysis, reviewing and implementing effective financial controls
- Handling the Group’s corporate tax, sales tax, custom duty and other taxation matters including tax planning
- Liaising with the internal and external auditors, financial institutions and other relevant authorities
- Undertaking new investment and project evaluation and their financial implementation
- Ensuring compliance of all financial transactions, systems and procedures with regulations, accounting principles and
- Review and recommend improvement of the Group internal accounting policies, risk management and internal controls,
systems and processes
- Supervising, leading and motivating the finance/accounts team
- Professional accountancy qualification ACCA/ CIMA, with relevant working experience as a Group Finance
- Member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants
- Computer literate and hands-on experience in ERP system.
Experience in implementing an ERP project is an advantage.
- Good leadership skill and able to communicate to all levels of people
- Good language skills in Mandarin (spoken), English Language & Bahasa Malaysia are essential.
- Highly analytical, attention to detail and problem-solving skill
Interested candidates may apply online or email to [email protected] (/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection)
We regret that ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATEs will be notified