You will lead complex functional/process analysis and facilitates workshops with senior customer resources and subject matter experts. Captures and understands client’s business requirements and specifies system, application or process designs.
You should also be in involved in a bid process in mapping the client requirements to the base product functionality to present a product fit. You should lead the complex functional analysis and review the solution overview, functional designs, technical designs, configuration within the project. You are overall contributor to deliver a fully-functioning solution to the client.
You liaise with business analysts for the requirements, management for the estimations and high level planning, functional architects, technical architects, designers, developers, product team, and test teams for the solution implementation, during the entire phase of a project implementation.
Leads teams of designers and developers throughout the implementation life cycles to produce analysis and designs for new and ongoing projects demonstrating:
In depth knowledge of functional domains such as: Core HR, Organization development, Payroll & Fast Formulas, Self-Service HR, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Goal Management, Performance Management, Learning Management, Time & Labor, Succession Planning and others
In depth knowledge of the overall architecture of Oracle HCM and/or Oracle Cloud HCM & Taleo.
Expertise in application of Oracle’s OUM methodology.
Expertise in supporting Testing, Defects Analysis and Fixing in sync with product development and support
Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the Oracle solution, and keep abreast with the product roadmap.
Good understanding of Oracle technology
The HCM Consultant must be able to do the following task in their job function:
- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification
- Analyses software requirements, defines solution parameters and specifications.
- Conduct formal workshops with the client to gather requirements, displaying knowledge of the business environment in defining the customer’s needs
- Produce the estimations of the solution and involved in the high level planning and implementation methodology of the project.
- Able to be engaged in Pre-Sales activities and writing of technical proposals
- Leads the function design process. Facilitates design workshops.
- Negotiates and manages functional scope to reduce business and technical risks for both the client and Oracle Consulting
- Able to apply professional mastery and industry-wide understanding of technology, tools and methodologies to develop solutions in leading edge or critical situations.
- Viewed by customers as a trusted adviser
- Able to manage the customer and manage situations during the implementation process with the customer
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Engineering.
- Hands on experience in Fusion Workforce Compensation module. Strong experience in Design and configuration of Workforce Compensation module in an independent capacity.
- Fluent in English to support ASEAN clients
- Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills
- 12+ years experience in software industry. Working in a consultancy capacity on customer sites
- Previous strong hands on implementation experience of Oracle Platform
- Flexible with travelling within the region (ASEAN)