2. Plan, design and deliver training sessions; including induction, upskilling / cross skilling for both new and existing team members.
3. Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers and ensure corrective action is done when needed.
4. Communicate with diverse audiences (e.g., employees, management, other sites, etc.) to provide information and clarification regarding training programs, actions, policies, procedures and best practices.
5. Work closely with the FB Training and Policy Team to assure training content is updated and aligned with FB’s Abuse Standards/Terms of Service.
6. Review existing measurement tools, metrics and feedback to gauge the effectiveness of the training.
Language: English with any of the given languages (Read/Write/Speak)