• Assist our community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time.
• Become and remain knowledgeable about Facebook products and community standards.
• Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community.
• Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy.
• Display a strong bias to doing what’s right for our community in supporting Facebook's mission to #ShipLove.
• Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on Facebook such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content.
• Review reported content and respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy.
• Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users.
• Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site.
• Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team
Language: Fluent in both English and Vietnam (Native)
• Min. 1 year prior Operations experience in a shared services, Business Process Outsourcing environment or comparable service/process mgmt. environment.
• High affinity and cultural awareness of political/social situation regarding the relevant market/region that will be supported by each ‘rep’ – which is critical to be aware of the cultural/regional differences for nuanced policy decisions to be applied in accordance with Social media abuse standard policies and training materials.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases