Receives and logs internal and/or external customer problem/request/issue and ensures proper documentation
• Performs customer request/problem identification and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly. Documents troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfers call or promptly notifies responsible party for resolution
• Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention
• Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business environment
• Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department’s key performance requirements
• Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job training and classroom training
• Shares information required for the team to be successful
• Demonstrates understanding of the customer’s business needs and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
• Develops and maintains knowledge of order entry, incident management and knowledge management tools, client information systems, and service desk procedures
• Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
• May promote client products and services by suggesting additional or alternate products to meet customer’s needs
• May perform follow up on incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction
• May act as the primary knowledge resource for a product and service and use this knowledge to raise process and/or procedure improvement opportunities to supervisor/team lead
• May identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction
• May take accountability for effectively handling senior level escalations or customer complaints received via various sources
• May assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement
• May complete and resolve non-call customer contact requests received by mail, web or email
• May complete outbound customer contacts to resolve customer issues or recommend products or services, e.g., request bill payment, follow up on customer issues
BPO Executive,BPO Analyst,Customer Support,Customer Service,Technical Support,Customer Support Executive,Customer Care Executive,Customer Care,Technical Support,Technical Support Executive,Tech Support,Technical Support Engineer,IT Helpdesk,Desktop S
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases