• Design Subject Matter Expert for Infrastructure Technology Domain, help to identify and provide strategy to bridge the gap between the technology landscape vs. the market technology advancements such as SMAC
• Engages with Vendors and keeps updated on the latest technology trends and to determine the strategic direction by engaging with relevant Internal teams
• Perform hardware sizing and capacity planning as required to support the solution.
• Perform LAN (e.g., end-user sites and data center) as well as WAN (connection from data center to remote end users) load analysis and sizing/capacity planning as required to support the solution
• Identifies, evaluates and recommends new Infrastructure technology to improve the technology capability to realise the business needs
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases