Perform BGA Component rework with heating, removing pad wicking, placing component and alignment for PCB Boards.
• Perform THM Component Rework with Solder pot machine
• Follow the procedure/sequences of operations in performing components installation/replacement, circuit repair and using hand soldering method.
• Able to select appropriate methods, materials to perform the repair/rework.
• Able to remove and replace fine pitch components without damage to the PCB or components.
• Able to perform repair of damaged PCB traces.
• Experience PCB board soldering
• Experience in SRT, APR, Solder pot, Press-Fit Machines
• Must be able to read and understand PCB layout images, component datasheets and rework instructions.
• Familiarity with reading electrical schematics.
• Able to work independently
• Diploma in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering with minimum 3 years hands-on experience performing PCBA rework and repair using hand soldering and de-soldering tools.
• Able to work shift night and day weekly rotation.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to read, write and speak English.