- Create training delivery sessions in LMS (Learning Management System)
- Process training delivery ATF (After the Fact) rosters to enroll and complete students
- Enroll, cancel, and reschedule students into classes
- Work with Back Office Support and Help Desk to troubleshoot problems in LMS related to training delivery, student accounts, and Course sharing with Audience types.
- Analyze student transcripts, correct student records, and adjust errors for Employees, Customers and Partner Empower Certifications.
- Resolve customer complaints, determine the cause of the problem, resolve customer issues, expedite problem resolution, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Work with the PIC (Partner Interaction Center) Team to ensure Partner students for upcoming/completed training deliveries have accounts in LMS.
Education - Degree in AS Business Administration or Equivalent
- Experience working within training functions/organizations
- Attention to detail a must
- Positive attitude, proactive, team player and a self starter. Able to work independently when required.
- Familiarity with Google Mail, IM, Sheets, Docs, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in Mandarin language a plus