Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
• Be part of a team that provides rapid and high-quality support to all HR related queries and requests via email, calls or ticketing system.
• Act as the first point of contact for all employee request and enquiries pertaining to HR matters. This could include, policies, system support / troubleshooting, compensation, recruitment, etc.
• Case management and issue resolution through ticketing system primarily via phone, emails and self-service.
• Prepare job aids, policy manuals, knowledge database and other reference materials to assist in resolving employee enquiries and issues.
• Will be responsible to continuously update the standard operating procedures, FAQs, knowledge database for the countries in scope.
• Ensure proper documentation and administration of requests as per the agreed upon service level agreements.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the systems and processes to help improve on the best-in-class service.
• Maintaining HR data and Verification of employment letters via SAP system
• We are looking for IT savvy and creative individuals who can think on their feet and possess vast amounts of patience.
• 2 to 3 years experienced in a HR team based, service related environment. Previous working experience in Customer call centre will be an added advantage.
• Required language(s): English, Mandarin / Bahasa Malaysia (oral / written)
• A Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline) will be required along-side good communication skills.
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
"If you choose to apply for this role, please note the special circumstances relating to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
In addition to the "Consent and Acknowledgment – Personal Data" terms and conditions set out in Accenture’s Taleo webpage, if you apply for this role, we will be sharing your personal data with our client. While Accenture is the hiring entity, all candidates hired for this role will be working on Accenture’s project with the client ("Project"). As the client is separately hiring for this Project, your personal data will be shared with the client for the recruitment purposes of either party. Accenture and the client remain separate entities and all recruitment decisions are made independently and separately.
By choosing to submit your CV and/or application for this role, you agree that Accenture can collect, use and disclose your personal data in the manner set out above."
Walkin for you