- Job Description- • Design high level design & detailed solution based on DataPower features
• Develop services in DataPower based on the agreed design
• Perform unit testing and support SIT & UAT Testing
• Deployment process and execution
• Support production incident & troubleshooting
• Perform supervision for junior team memberTechnical Skills-DataPower
• Experience in DataPower XI 52, XG45, APIs in DataPower
• Hands-on experience on the DataPower Services (Web Service Proxy, Multi-Protocol Gateway, XML Firewall , API Gateway)
• Hands-on experience on the Nodes (Transform, Gateway Script, AAA, Conditional; etc.)
• Experienced working with Digital Signature, Encryption, decryption, AAA, JWT & JWE
• Experience on MQ in DP & MQ Client Concepts
• Proficient in executing CLI commands along with Web GUI for IBM DataPower XI 52 and XI50
• Hands-on experience on with XML, XSLT, XPATH & XSD
• Good knowledge on the security, minimal in application
• Knowledge on Oauth2.0 Authorization framework in DataPower
• Knowledge on SLM, Resource Enforcement, Throttling & AO
• Hands-on experience on Logging & Monitoring in DataPower
• Good understanding on Datapower Administration & Networking
• Experience in upgrading firmware
• Knowledge on the API Connect is a plus
• Has good experience to read, modify and enhancement of existing source code
Integration Layer-• Expertise in design and implementation of Web Services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XSD, XML, XPATH, JSON & Gateway Script services in Data Power
• Strong understanding of SOA concepts, messaging practices, principles and standards
• Having good experience (practice & knowledge) on end to end integration
• Understand on integration layer role & functionality
• Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options
Company Information/ Profile
Accion Labs Solutions is a global Innovation-centric organization with 100% focus in the emerging technologies offering Business Innovation services, Strategic consulting, and full-lifecycle implementation services to our clients. We have experience in a range of products – consumer facing products, enterprise products, infrastructure products, EAI/ESB/BPM products.
Accion's suite of services aim to meet the unique requirements of organizations, from business consulting, developing custom solutions (Software Engineering), implementing packaged solutions (Application Implementation), to outsourcing and managing applications. We are a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive organization with professional management, strong technical and financial resources and deep commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, Malaysia, India, U.K and USA.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Accion, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider.
We are always looking for professional who possess an ability to Think out of the box, the ability to evoke that Entrepreneurial streak residing somewhere within themselves. If you have outstanding skills, high energy, and like to work in a team environment with peers and customers, come work with us! We are always looking for great talent to join our team.
IT/Computers - Software
Team Leader/Technical Leader