To perform implementation and deployment of system in a system integration and/or application development project in to assist users in using the system before, during and after implementation period.
1. To ensure project meeting the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
2. To provide support to the clients and ensure the smooth operations on implementation and deployment activities as expected by supervisor
3. To ensure documentations eg End User Manual, & Training Manual are ready and updated according to project’s requirements
4. To ensure that the arrangement and coordination of client’s training session are properly prepared and set up
3) Duties Frequency
1. Involve with functional team in performing user test in system development stage
2. Coordinate the deployment operation between project team and users based on instruction given by the supervisor
3. Prepare project reports (when required) for user requests and problem management
4. Perform user satisfaction assessment and review such as Post Implementation Review
5. Develop user related documentation such as User Guide, Training Manual, Reference Manual and other related documents as per HeiTech defined standard and practices
6. Perform task as 2nd level support escalated by customer service center
7. Conduct end user training based on instruction by the supervisor
8. Deploy hardware and application system at customer's office
9. Provide offsite support to the client via phone communication and/or remote access
10. Provide onsite support by physically available at client’s problem location
4) Working Relationship
Project team ie System Analyst , Business Analyst on system functionality
Customer Care Center – to coordinate on problem log rectification process
Clients eg IT Teams and End User – liaison and basic consultation on areas related to the systems
Vendors – support related to third party systems
5) Qualifying Experience
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other IT related
This position is open to a fresh bachelor degree in Computer Science or other IT related. No hands-on working experience is required but the incumbent must be familiar with operating system, basic networking LAN and WAN with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Technical Skills and Competencies
1. They are required to have good communication skills and critical thinking ability to work under pressure.
2. Knowledge in full lifecycle application development or standard methodologies
3. Ability to work independently and long hours.
4. Problem solving capacity and communication skills.
5. Strong self-initiative, good analytical and interpersonal skills and good team player.
6. Good in managing priority and able to work independently under minimum supervision in a fast paced development cycles environment.
HeiTech is a global ICT Systems and Technology Services providers that specializes in developing ICT Systems and infrastructure for government agencies and commercial sectors. Driven by passionate people, we persevere to overcome our customers' challenges in bringing greater agility and value to their end-users.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases