We are representing one of our MNC Client
to source for potential candidate to fill in the role as Manager, Industrial & Employee Relations.Job Summary
You will be reporting to the VP, C&B and HR Operations.
To handle the industrial relations and employee engagement (IR/EE) functions for AAGI independently. The incumbent will provide professional advice and support on both areas.Key Responsibilities
- Planning, developing and implementing human resources activities in accordance with Company policies, objectives and goals; serving as an advisor to management on matters relating to industrial relations.
- Provide timely communication to manager and union personnel regarding new initiatives and policies, including relevant regulatory updates.
- Assist in the development, interpretation, application and implementation of disciplinary guideline, grievance handling, employee counselling, performance improvement plan and other disciplinary related matters.
- Carry out various awareness/education programs/activities to ensure that all employees are made known of such policies and guidelines.
- Responsible for labor relations functions and maintaining necessary activities that promote the proper Union/Management relations.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to management team regarding policies, procedures and problems affecting employee relations.
- Responsible for the investigation, verification and analysis of any misconduct/ grievances and complaints by the employees and carry out domestic inquiry as and when required.
- Prepare investigation/domestic inquiry reports for Disciplinary Panel’s deliberation.
- Dealing with union on IR matters.
- Maintain disciplinary action database.
- Drive and oversee all employee relations initiatives within the Company.
- Contribute to the development of the Human Resource function by developing an ER strategy that is aligned with business needs.
- Advise and support all parts of the business on employee relations matters to ensure their effective management.
- Conduct Exit Interview analysis and recommend improvement plans.
- Develop structured programmes and activities to drive employees engagement.
- Administer, manage and execute employee engagement surveys including conducting focus group discussions and partner with the respective stakeholders.
- Prepare Employee Engagement reports and updates to the management.
- Assess the quality of engagement through regular meetings with employees and provide feedback to the management.
- Facilitate engagement meetings between employees and management.
- Contribute to the continued improvement of the health of the organization by monitoring performance indicators, such as sickness absence, levels of grievances and work/life balance and developing initiatives and solutions to enable positive trends.
- Identify and implement positive employee relations programmes, as well as involve in employee branding initiatives in consultation with the relevant stakeholder groups that will lead to a more efficient and motivated workforce.
- Provide, develop, manage and execute e-onboarding for all new employees that creates a positive new hire experience.
- Responsible to ensure that the HR Portal are updated and user friendly for all information and document retrieval.
- Ensure that exit interviews are carried out and data are analyze for management review.
HR Administration And Reporting
- Interpreting and communicating personnel policies and procedure information to department heads, managers and employees. Responding to inquiries verbally or in writing.
Office Security System
- Provide the attendance report in relation to attendance, disciplinary issues and timesheet.
- Maintain the administration of all employee records.
- Ensure compliance to audit, legal and business HR policy and procedural requirements at all times.
- To participate in project when requested.
- To participate in the Business Continuity Process as part of the BCP team members.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of local regulations and all other relevant statutory regulations and guidelines, as well as all relevant Company, Regional and the Company Group policies and procedures.
- Information System Security: Responsible for defining requirements as regards to information availability, confidentiality and integrity. Managers must ensure that all staff members (including temporary staff) and providers comply with the relevant security standards.
- Perform risk analysis to determine risk and potential business impacts
- Liaise and co-ordinate with Information System Security Manager on all Information System security activities within department
- Ensure compliance on Information System Security standards and Information System Security guidelines are adhere to within department
1. Quality, accuracy and timeliness of documents / data provided / available for stakeholders.
2. Ability to provide seamless service to the stakeholders in terms of IR & ER.
3. Creative, innovative and self-driven in organizing awareness/educational and engagement related activities.
Interested candidates please send your resume to [email protected] (/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection)
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.