- Conducts risk assessment for non-standard requests raised through Silva.
- Also, provides assistance and coordinates with Human Resources Team, Learning and Development Team, and Marketing and Communications team in the Security Awareness Campaign for Shared Service Centre.
• 3 to 5 years of demonstrated progressive experience in information technology, application and software security, preferably in a financial institution
• Hands-on ethical hacking and source code review
• Familiar with security architecture
• Sound methodological experience in assessing information security risks
• Ability to communicate and report on risks to various audiences
• Conflict arbitration, balance of risks and business
• Practical understanding of regulatory requirements with regards to information security
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related fields
• Information security certification a plus (CISSP, CRISK, Certified Ethical Hacker)
• Solid understanding of Information Security Management Framework like ISO ISO2700x
Interested candidates, kindly share your resume to Dolly.email@example.com,