• Create and maintain technical documentation.
• Participate in discussions with business along with functional consultant and understand customer needs
• Uses troubleshooting skills to identify, research and propose solutions to problems and accommodate necessary changes or corrective action, as needed
• Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle including technical analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and deployment.
• Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
• For integration with DCMS, Migration of All compensation from FTS to DCMS, migration of agent/banca profile from FTS to DCMS
• Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or other related technical field with a minimum of Five(5) years of experience. An additional Three (3) years of related experience can be substituted for degree requirement
• Experience with large Oracle databases
• Self-starter that can work under general direction in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
• Hands on SQL development experience
• Experience working with Informix