(Duties job holder regularly performs)
We are seeking 1 experienced Integration lead who will have abilities to:
1. Directly lead and manage a technical team with focus on delivering banking systems and solutions
2. Able to understand data from interfacing order management system such as data files related to unit trust, bonds and structured products, credit card, deposit, currency investment products and insurance.
3. Able to understand and analyse data from providers such as Morningstar, Bloomberg, Reuters.
4. Experience in banking system to understand financial field related information and able integrate data from different system.
5. Have prior experience in Data Mapping and Data Migration
6. Responsible for successful execution of technical delivery project that meet scope, timeline and within budget
7. Partner with solution/enterprise architects, vendors to identify and finalize delivery scope of work, deliver technical innovations in support of emerging business needs and progressing these ideas from concepts to working solutions.
8. Work with related IT teams to collate, understand and finalize technical requirement
9. Manage enterprise and solution architects to ensure application solution delivered comply with established enterprise application, security and control standards, design principles and guidelines
10. Manage relationships with all vendors and contractors. Monitor their progress and adherence to the contract
11. Manage/work with Test Manager to monitor and ensure timely completion of SIT, performance / load testing and application security testing
12. Liaise accordingly to Development Managers/teams for technical delivery
13. Manage issues arise during the project execution, with necessary escalation, to ensure timely and proper resolution
14. To ensure compliance with IT related governance, including but not limited to IT Security & IT standards & policies.
15. Escalate business related issues (e.g. conflicting business requirements) to Business Analyst/Project Manager for resolution.
16. Point of escalation to provide advice and resolution on technical architecture and design related issues.
17. Advise, review and signoff technical design materials and technical requirements covering presentation, channel services and data model design to ensure it is aligned to high level business requirements and target architecture .
18. Work closely with Business Architect and lead the Technical Design & QA team, Build team, Deployment team, COE team and Data Conversion team to ensure the application is fulfilling business and technical objectives throughout the project.
19. To assist Project Manager in capturing IT and technical related costs for budgeting , Identifying, monitoring, tracking and responding to technical risks and issues.
20. Understand high level business requirements to define target architecture covering functional and non-functional areas.
21. Plan and collaborate with respective support teams on project implementation activities, to ensure non-event production implementation.
22. Drive and support the planning and execution of deployment activities, in coordination with various stakeholders
SPECIFIC PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS OR COMPETENCIES
(eg. Ability to work under pressure, ability to influence and persuade others, analytical, problem solving, etc.)
1. Familiar with system development life cycle, software development experience in banking application, System Integration through online and batch file, Data Warehouse and ETL modules development projects.
2. Strong technical project delivery work experience as project lead or technical lead, responsible for all technical aspects of project implementation tasks.
3. Proven experience in using productivity tools like MS Project, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel and MS Visio as well as working knowledge on ETL application and data migration/conversion projects..
4. Have solid system development knowledge and work experience in building application systems covering reference data maintenance, transaction processing, workflow processing, data migration, data integration and reporting modules.
5. Ability to develop test scripts and test case for application testing.
6. Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and able to work in complex / multiple stakeholders project organization.
7. Have working knowledge on Oracle database management software and good knowledge in application performance testing and penetration tests.
8. Have proven SQL programming skill at medium or advance competency level.
9. Have worked as system deployment lead role for medium to complex project covering 3 or more integrating systems.
1. Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously whilst working under tight deadlines.
2. Appreciation of software/application testing process-related work
3. Ability to communicate effectively in multidisciplinary environment of both functional and business resources
4. Able to perform problem analysis and resolution by working with various source system teams.
5. Self starter and fast learner.
6. Forward thinking, dynamic and innovative
7. Able to develop SIT/UAT test scripts based on requirement traceability matrix.
8. Familiar with software quality control tool such as HP QC tool.
(Years, type, industry-related, etc.)
1. 10 to 15 years of experience as project lead or application system development lead on medium to large scale IT or banking application projects covering system and data integration, online data integration, application functional development and batch operations processing.
2. Preferably with experience in building app system covering ref data maintenance / transaction processing / workflow processing / data migration / data integration & reporting module
3. Knowledge on worked on Java based 3 tier applications
4. Have completed at least project implementation engagement covering full system development life cycle. Candidate with data migration project experience is preferred.
5. Expert troubleshooting skills with ETL processes and tools ( Batch / Online)
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
6. Have at least 5 years of work experience in banking/financial application systems such as Deposit, Credit Card, Loans, Wealth systems, Unit Trust order processing and Bancasssurance systems. Candidates without banking application systems experience but with extensive software development and project implementation experience can be considered
7. Must have:
a. DB: Advance skills with Oracle DB / PL SQL
b. OS: RHEL
c. Integration protocol: SFTP / REST / SOAP
d. ETL Development Process
1. Possess a recognized bachelor degree in Process Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management, IT or related fields.
2. Formal training in project management is preferred.
3. Agile project management knowledge/training is preferred but not mandatory.