Detailed Job Role/Functions
• Provides technical support to clients during integration process with systems written various programming language through API.
• Respond to functional and technical inquiries both internal and external to the organization.
• Assists in the recommendation of improvements to client’s existing application or program.
• Conducts detailed analysis regarding technical or functional issues and provide immediate solution.
• Produce daily reports and handover/endorsement.
• Provides tier one support to investigate and resolve problems, inefficiencies, and performance issues during integration process which will require shift work or after hours call in to meet customer requirements within the SLA defined.
• Available to respond as part of an on-call shift work team -7/24/365, as needed.
• Degree in Computer Science or any equivalent
• At least 2 years work experience in Software Development and Systems Maintenance role.
• Experience in Payment Gateways or Banking extremely desirable.
• Knowledge and ability to perform API integration of (Chinese) payment gateway providers.
• Experience in performing first level of testing and support during the testing cycle.
• Background on JAVA, PHP and/or .NET programming languages.
• Strong knowledge and Web Services and API.
• Background in using PostMan or similar applications.
• Fluent in English both verbal and written.
• Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin) both verbal and written.
• Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision.