DXC is a leading global provider of technologies, solutions and services to enterprise businesses. The company's offerings span enterprise IT infrastructure, and enterprise IT services. We invent, engineer and deliver technology solutions that drive business value, create social value and improve the lives of our customers.
Today DXC is one of the largest technology companies in the world—committed to using our service offerings to unleash new possibilities, and have a meaningful impact on business and life.
- to provide support to end users on their mobile and desktop platforms
- support consist of expertise on software application packages and the environments and platforms in which the business operated (desktop, laptops, PC-COE, remote access, messaging, etc)
- Knowledge in technical skills in hardware, MS Operating Systems, Network, Remote Connectivity, and process knowledge to ensure quality in all of the Global Service Desk business, infrastructure support and documentations
- Monitor queues for ticket misroutes, unresolve, or those requiring deep investigations
- Assist team with other duties required to maintain the call center operates smoothly
- Role required to support China and Taiwan Market.
- Mandarin speaking (in order to liaise with the Mandarin speaking associates)
Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Entry Level candidates are encouraged to apply
Willing to work on shift hours (rotation)
Required Skill(s): IT support, Service desk, Helpdesk
Preferably Entry Level specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.