We would like to connect with you for a new position as "IT Project Manager" with Cognizant. Your profile matched with our requirement and all skill set we require.
We kindly request you to go through the JD below and confirm your interest by submitted your Updated resume and the details below JD for further perusal.
IT Project Manager / Coordinator:
Group Information Systems, Business Systems DevelopmentLocation:
Capital Square, KL
• To deliver business projects system planning, system procurement, development and implementation of application system projects at agreed cost, scope and timeline.
• To manage & coordinate initiatives working with internal and external parties, including manage vendor, business user, IT stakeholder and etc.
• Have an eye for detail and risks and enable proactive identification, communication, escalation and management of project risks as needed.
• Execute, track & manage System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
o Requirement Analysis - ensure completeness of the business & system requirements
o Environment readiness
o Conduct System Integration Testing (SIT)
o Review User Acceptance Testing (UAT) tests script
o Implementation - Manage and control changes to the application objects to ensure system integrity
• Ensure compliance to the internal control and standards and also to comply with regulatory requirement.
• Ensure documentation for new systems/enhancement is in order as per IT guideline and procedure.
• Execute corrective & remediation measures with the relevant parties relating to audit findings, ensuring actions are taken within deadline.
• Manage projects on a daily basis including tracking of timeline, monitor project status, issues, risks and change request to ensure the projects meet its goals and intended scope.
• Attention to detail, possesses strong analytical and critical thinking and capability to comfortably manage expectation of stakeholders.
• Knowledge in Systems Development Life Cycle, either Waterfall or Agile methodology.
• Technical knowledge in banking applications or other related financial applications.
• Knowledge with SDLC Automated Tool is an added advantage.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• PMP certification or equivalent on-job experience
Experience and Skills
• Had previous hands-on experience in development and support of banking or financial applications.
• 3-5 years of experience in managing IT projects, preferably in financial sector
• Strong problem solving and analytic skills