IT Security Analyst
Scope of Work
• Establish, maintain and review operations compliance with security processes and procedures
• Monitor to ensure that security procedures are being executed in accordance with agreed guidelines
• Establish, maintain and review strict access control to information, infrastructure and applications according to business needs and access management policies
• Perform security, compliance assessment and provide approval for infrastructure and application change requests
• Configures & administrates SOC tools and SIEM e.g RSA, Skybox Security, AD, Cisco & Nexpose.
• Liaise with vendors for patching, upgrade, licensing & technical issues.
• Configure and generate compliance reports, perform review on reports and conduct proactive actions on findings, escalates and follow up on vulnerability, threats, suspicious activities, suspicious accounts etc and perform remediation where necessary.
• Work with CGI Asset Management team to maintain SOC & SIEM tools
Walkin for you