• High Degree of business and process knowledge in the field of vehicles and after sales as well as automotive production
Specific knowledge/ Skill
• High degree of customer orientation, team spirit and motivation
• Project management know-how
• Leading people & Managing a support team
1. Helpdesk & Desktop Service
Ensure smooth IT Support from the team to the local business
• Ensures IT support and services are provided to business unit on timely manner – Client Services
• Approvals of CISM tickets based on Company Policies & Guidelines
• Support of client strategy based on IT Standards provided by IT Infrastructure department (ITI) and Retail Systems
2. Server & Local DataCenter Operations
Manage the servers & local datacenter operations.
• Coordination with Shared Services Center (SSC) to ensure servers are managed based on the SSC SLA
• Planning & management of server infrastructure and technologies.
• Ensure 24x7 monitoring of the local datacenter
• Management of contracts for servers and local datacenter systems maintenance
3. Network Operations
Manage the network design, planning and operations for Production Plant.
• Coordination with SSC to ensure network devices are managed based on the SSC SLA
• Planning & management of network infrastructure and technologies together with ITI
• Management of network infrastructure, dealers network and policies to ensure that it is operated based on company standard network guidelines
• Management of contracts for network equipment
4. Policies, Security & Standards (Governance)
• Review policies & procedures based on business needs
• Update outdated policies & procedure to ensure company IT policies are always inline with standards
• Enforcement of IT governance in accordance to company IT Securities and Standards.
5. Financial Management
Handle financial related activities to provide support to the local business.
• Reviewing IT products and services before procurement process
• Verify IT invoices
• Assist on Budget Planning
• Planning of IT budgeting for investments
6. Operations Management
Handle the IT operations and ensures that everything is in order to support the daily business.
• Support on local business’ IT requirements
• Support Retail business operations
• Support queries from global and regional IT
• Periodic review of the following
o IT hardware & software usage
o Active Directory Accounts & File Server usages
o Email accounts & quota management
o Remote Access accounts management
Prepares monthly/half-yearly/yearly reporting on services
• Provides reporting to the business to facilitate decisions making and investments
• Support regional and global IT departments by providing monthly figures to them
8. IT Supply Management Support
Provides the following support stated as below:
• Consolidation of requisition forms from Business Units
• Perform checking and verification with requestor requests
• Coordinate with requester for deployment of IT equipments
Plays an active role in supporting business unit in ad-hoc IT Infrastructure and Retail related projects from time to time, on request basis.
• Provides project management and coordination in projects
• Ensures cost estimations and investments budget are prepared for projects
• Arrangement of resources for projects
• Coordination with vendor, in projects which requires external vendors’ involvement