- BASIC UP TO $4800+VB
- PASIR PANJANG MRT
- 3-4 YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Our Client Is A Multi-National Logistics and Warehousing Service Provider
- Responsible for planning, designing, configuration, installation, implementation and maintenance of network/server infrastructure.
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of VMWare, Windows server, backup, PABX, web server, Linux and Azure cloud management.
- Responsible to ensure performance and security of all servers and network infrastructure.
- Responsible for IT inventory, user training and helpdesk support for PC, printer and phone, and troubleshoot IT related issues.
- Document and maintain any IT documentation regarding IT infrastructure, procedures, user support issue and resolution.
- Collaborate and liaise with vendors in resolving problems or rolling out new services or applications.
- Manage any IT infrastructure related projects.
- Vendor Management and assist the IT Manager to collate APAC IT budget requirement.
- Use the ticketing system to resolve issues for users.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in IT or relevant fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in network, windows server management, Linux and firewall including Meraki, Juniper and FortiGate.
- Hands-on experience on Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Symantec Backup Exec.
- MCSA/MCSE certification will be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience on Cisco switches configuration with CCNA certification.
- Familiarity with networking infrastructure, including: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN remote access, IPsec, BGP and other protocols.
- Knowledge in Redhat Linux/Ubuntu system, administrations and management will be an added advantage.
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Gordon Ang (EA Personnel Registration No: R1548181)
or call your friendly Consultant, Ang Kok Wee Gordon (Reg. No.: R1548181), at 6590 9941 for a confidential discussion.
or Click the "Apply Now" button at the bottom of the page
Please include the following for priority processing:
- Reason for leaving each employment
- Last drawn and expected salary
- Notice or availability period
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Ang Kok Wee Gordon (EA Personnel Registration No: R1548181)
EA License No: 05C3451 (Achieve Career Pte Ltd)