Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in five different areas of our business: Strategy, Digital, Technology, Operations and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
With Accenture Operations you can put your IT Service Management concepts, vision and technology know-how into action. Our services range from strategy to execution, and we will value your understanding of our clients’ industries and your ability to help them move from issue to outcome.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which usually requires travel.Job Descriptions:
We are looking for an IT Service Management consultant or practitioner who has a solid background in IT Service Management (e.g. ITIL) expertise and consulting skills. The role requires deep IT Service Management (ITSM) practice knowledge, broad functional understanding of ITSM tools (e.g. ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, HP Service Manager), and the ability to design solutions by mapping customer business problems to reusable end-to-end process, and process-combined-with-technology, solutions.Responsibilities:
- Manages project work efforts and develops solutions at a client or within Accenture.
- Supports business development and solution planning activities.
- Communicates with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Arts, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of consulting or professional services experience.
- Experience in at least 2 of the following ITSM domains and knowledge of all of them.
- IT Service Management Transformation
- Technical Operation Transformation
- Service Desk Implementation/Consolidation/Transition
- IT Service Portfolio and/or Service Catalogue Implementation/Consolidation/Transition
- IT Asset and Configuration Management Implementation/Consolidation/Transition
- Service Integration Implementation
- Service Design and Service Transition roles in IT Infrastructure Implementation
- Proven experience delivering IT Service Management consulting, systems integration and transformation projects.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.