• Degree in Computing / Computer Science / Engineering preferred
• Knows what is clean code. Hands on with TDD, BTDD.
• Hands on experience on Java spring cloud stream microservice. Knows the basic microservice principal.
• Redis, Hazlecast, AngularJS, Kafka/AMQP (RabbitMQ), MongoDB, Cloud Foundary or similar cloud technology
• Spring Cloud, Jenkins, Docker, Sonar, AngularJS,
• Familiarity with RDBMS, preferably MariaDB, MySQL, NoSQL.
• Solid experience with Linux
• You are able to develop services that constitute front to back applications
• Knowledge in different domains, programming languages and client environments
• Manage in scope customer communication platform to support enterprise wide projects.
• Hands-on programming and responsible to lead the team on application development and technical design.
• Align to architecture principles and standards & make sure the deliverables and solutions adhere to organization design principles.
• Collaborates with Project Managers and technical staff to provision estimates, develop overall implementation solution/application plan, and serve as a technical lead when required, to implement the installation, customization, and integration efforts across multiple teams
• Support production issues and be on standby as and when required.
• Train the team members on the application framework, components, interfaces and features
• Provide strong governance controls over the codebase, technology stack, in accordance with established standards and procedures. Instill strong engineering discipline in the team